How do I send merchandise back?
If you wish to return merchandise several options are available to you.
- Please note that merchandise should principally be sent back to the address from where the merchandise was delivered to you .
- Return Service via e-shop-direct.com
- On our homepage there is a process permitting you to rapidly and comfortably handle the return of merchandise. Here you get to the Returns processing.
- You may also call the customer service so that we can assist you in getting your returns on their way:
- Call Back Service: We will gladly call you. Click the following link and we will call you back: Return request
- If you have a complaint please directly contact the specialised merchant who delivered the merchandise to you. To find out from which specialised merchant you received the merchandise please log in on e-shop-direct.com and go to the completed orders. There you will find the contact data of the specialised merchant who delivered the merchandise and also provides the service for this merchandise. On principle, any authorised specialised merchant for the brand you wish to make a complaint about will offer the service locally. However, you have no legal claim to this end. Your claim only exists towards the provider, respectively. In our case, that is us in cooperation with the respective specialist merchant who handled the delivery. Here you can log in and view your order history: Customer login
Money and return
- If you wish to withdraw from the purchase agreement within the legal deadline (comp. Cancellation Policy) or within 21 days you will get your purchase price back without delay after the receipt of the returned merchandise.
Where am I to return the merchandise to
- All deliveries of goods have to be sent back to the address from where the merchandise was sent to you . Usually that will be the specialised merchant who delivered the merchandise. To find out which specialised merchant served you please log in to your customer account and go to the order history. There you will find all of the data. Returns can be handled fast and comfortably by following the return process. Here you can proceed to Customer login.
Right to return within 21 days
- The customer may, in addition and irrespective of the statutory right of withdrawal, return the entire merchandise or individual items by return delivery to the supplier commissioned with the delivery of the merchandise within the period from the 15th to the 21st day after receipt. The precondition is that the respective items are unused and undamaged. Shrink wrapped or sealed merchandise can only be returend if the plastic wrapping or the seal is undamaged. There is, further, no right to return merchandise manufactured according to the customer's specifications or customised for the customer's individual requirements or not suitable for return due to its properties.
- The return of the merchandise to our supplier will be at the expense and at the risk of the customer. The customer will be informed about the name and address of the supplier upon concluson of the agreement at the latest. The customer may use our Online Return Service for the return delivery.
- If the customer makes use of the right to return according to No. IV.1 of the present GTC we will return the purchase price already paid for the returned merchandise to the customer. Shipping costs paid by the customer will not be refunded.
- The above conditions do not affect the customers' statutory rights, particularly their right of withdrawal according to No. III of the present GTC as well as, possibly, claims for defects.